Tax Preparation Services and Typical Fees
In our practice, we focus nearly exclusively on providing tax preparation and planning to Washington state businesses and their owners. And for these taxpayers, we prepare both federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, and then of course for the individuals who own these entities.
Tax preparation fees for actively operated corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies treated as corporations or partnerships start at $750 if balance sheets are not required and the business uses cash basis tax accounting. However, the work and fees for return preparation rise if additional schedules and accounting are required, if a business operates in several states, or if the returns of the business or owner are complex in other ways.
My fees for straightforward individual tax returns start at $500 but fees can quickly rise if a taxpayer's finances are complicated by nonresident tax returns, investment partnership K-1s with lots of interesting income and deduction items, and significant real estate investments.
If you're interested in exploring the option of having us prepare your tax return (and we're actually always honored when people consider us), please send an email to email@example.com describing your business and personal tax situation. Usually, unless the offices are closed for holidays or vacation, we respond in a few days. Two final quick points: For more information about having us prepare a return--say we're already working together--click the Federal Income Tax Preparation link shown below. Also, the other links provide articles that talk about various tax planning and preparation issues.
- Planning for the Expiration of the Bush-Obama Tax Cuts
- Estate Tax Basics
- Federal Income Tax Preparation
- How S Corporations are Taxed
- How to Save Taxes with a Health Savings Account
- How to Save Taxes with an S Corporation
- Important Tax Due Dates
- Internal Revenue Service Audits
- Internet sales taxes, preparing for
- Last-minute Checklist of Business Tax Reduction Techniques
- Real Estate Profits: Capital Gain or Not?
- Real Estate Tax Traps
- Rental Property Tax Benefits
- Setting Up a Washington LLC
- State Income Taxes
- Tax Forms
- Tax Tips, Help and Advice
- Wages for S Corporation Shareholder Employees
- Washington State Sales Tax Income Tax Deduction